IzoT FT 6000 Evaluation Kit
Echelon's evaluation and development kit is designed for LonWorks® and IzoT platforms
The Echelon IzoT FT 6000 EVK is a complete hardware and software platform for creating or evaluating LON, LonTalk/IP-FT, BACnet/IP-FT, and BACnet MS/TP devices based on the series 6000 Smart Transceivers and Neuron® processors.
The user can use the FT 6000 EVK to create devices such as VAV controllers, thermostats, card-access readers, lighting ballasts, motor controls, and many others. These devices can be used in a variety of systems including building and lighting controls, factory automation, energy management, and transportation systems.
Whether the user is building large or small control network devices, IP-enabled LonWorks, or BACnet devices, the FT 6000 EVK makes project development faster, easier, and more affordable.
- Supports the development of LonTalk/IP-FT, BACnet/IP-FT, BACnet MS/TP, and ISO/IEC 14908-1/14908-2 LON FT compatible devices using Echelon series 6000 processors
- Supports the development of ISO/IEC 14908-1/14908-2 LON FT compatible devices using Echelon series 3100 and series 5000 processors
- Includes two FT 6000 EVB evaluation boards with sample I/O hardware for initial application development and testing
- Includes the IzoT NodeBuilder software for application development and IzoT Commissioning Tool EVK Edition for easy installation and testing of control networks
- Includes one IzoT router with FT and Ethernet interfaces
- Includes five FT 6050 Smart Transceiver chips for initial prototyping of custom hardware
- Includes plug-in for the free, open-source Wireshark network protocol analyzer that can be used to capture, analyze, characterize, and display network packets so the user can pinpoint network or device faults and identify potential solutions